Part old-school barbershop, part hip destination salon, tonsorial Barbershop at the Boxyard is unlike any other barbershop in Tulsa and we are looking for professional and experienced Hair Stylists and Barbers to join our posse! If you are passionate about short hair and beard-work, have strong client service skills, are reliable, funky, and fun - then we are looking for you!
Team members are expected to deliver a standard of excellence in their work, their customer/client service skills, their appearance, and the shop environment to create an atmosphere that is relaxing, fun, and upscale.
We hire the best team members in the industry and are looking for passionate and reliable Hair Stylists and Barbers - specifically with short hair - with strong client service skills.
• Valid State of Oklahoma Cosmetologist or Barber License
• Able to work a flexible full-time schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Superior client service and communication skills
• Team-player mentality
• Willingness to learn
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to pay attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Honest, trustworthy, and dependable
• Motivation to grow and desire to make a top income in the industry
• Drug Testing
• In-shop training
• Career advancement opportunities
• Fun, empowered work environment
• Working with a high-end and professional clientele
• High traffic location with the potential to quickly grow your client base
• Full-time and Part-time opportunities allowing for home and work-life balance
• A shop that allows you to focus on your craft
• Potential for bonuses and incentives
• We provide continuing education to help our barbers and stylist grow
• Above-average pay plus tips
• Working with the industries finest in a team-oriented shop
• A-List barbershop as seen in Tulsa People
• Online scheduling and shop phone line
About Our Ringleader
Tonsorial Barbershop was founded in 2017 by Crystal McDaniel. An entrepreneur at heart Crystal opened her first shop with friends when she was just 22. Having started an apprenticeship in high school her youth and eagerness drove her to dream of more. Moving to Tulsa in 2017 her vision was to launch Tonsorial and the Boxyard had the perfect vibe and aesthetics.
She has such a love for people and being a barber is the perfect way to connect and engage with those she serves. Crystal is committed to building the talent of her team and investing in their growth which means regular travel to barber shows and other events for training in the newest techniques and trends.
Our YouTube Channel
A Good Video On Our Facebook Page
A Channel 8 Story