- Custom Haircut
- Kids Haircut (under12)
- Haircut with Scissors Only
- Bald Fade Tight Clipper Cut
- Haircut with Razor Design
- Short/Pixie/Business Professional/Off the Ears
- Haircut with eyebrow wax
- Longer Length Cut
- Medium Length/Covers Ears Cut
- Long and Removing all Length to a Short Haircut
- 1 Kids Cut Plus Beard Trim for Dad
- Shampoo w/ Scalp Massage
- Beard Trim
- Beard and Stache trim with outliners
- Beard Trim with Edgers Only
- Mustache Trim Only
- Mens Facial
- All over color with foils
- Bleach out with color application
- Color and cut
- All-over 1 hair color
- Foil highlight short hair
- Platinum bleach out
- Mens Camo Color
- Permanent wave
- 2 Pass Shave with 5 minutes padding after
- Scalp Shave
- 2 pass head and face shave
- Head shave and beard trim
- Eyebrow Wax
- Hot Paraffin Hand wax
- Nose Wax 9
All cuts start with a consultation to better understand hair type, face shape, style, and lifestyle. A great haircut styled and finished with quality hair products and always includes a hot lather neck shave and eyebrow trim.
Camouflage color/gray coverage. Applied to hair with intent to either completely cover or camouflage gray hair. Hi or Low lights applied to bring either a summer lightened look or add natural or darker to blend or bring multi-tonal coverage with foil, brush-on or smudge technique.
- 5-minute scalp massage with Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo system. Tea tree oil, peppermint, and lavender awaken weary hair and refreshes the spirit. Invigorating and stimulating.
- Hot Towel Service Infused hot towel. Eucalyptus, Rosemary, spearmint act as a skin toner while aloe extract and essential vitamins help moisturize and nourish.
- Men's Hot Paraffin Hand Massage Warm oil-based wax helps soothe and provide pain relief to sore hands while conditioning and adding moisture to dry skin.
Men's Grooming Brands
- Warlord Beard Oil Brand Mobile Alabama
- Mitch by Paul Mitchell Century City California
- Johnny B Haircare Commerce California
- And more
As we continue to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic we have adjusted our precautions. We recognize that we are not totally out of the woods yet but have relaxed the constraints. We ask that in the common areas that you wear a mask until you are in the barber chair, and be sensitive to those clients around you that may not be comfortable without a mask yet.
We also continue to adhere to the guidance sent out by the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering. You can read in more detail by following this link: OSBCB Guidelines