With caution, we have decided to reopen the shop on May 1st in accordance with city and state guidelines. We continue to take your health seriously and will comply with all that is required to keep you and our community safe.
In addition to the spacing of appointments and rigorous cleaning in between clients some of the precautions we'll be taking include:
- Before anyone enters the barbershop they will be required to have a mask on, their temp taken, Lysol the bottom of their shoes, and use hand sanitizer.
- We will not be allowing any walk-ins, appointments only.
- The waiting area will be outside following social distancing rules of 6ft apart or in-car awaiting appointment.
- One customer per barber or you and your child if it's a kid cut appointment.
- We will provide a freshly cleaned workstation as well as a new cape per person.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to do razor work on beards and will only be able to do very lite beard trims. Doing further beard work would require removing masks which is not allowed at this time.
We are adhering to the guidance sent out by the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering. You can read in more detail by following this link: https://www.ok.gov/cosmo/
If you are ready to get that next appointment - click on the link below - We will have you looking stellar no time!