With caution, we have reopened the shop and adhering to city and state guidelines. We take your health seriously and will comply with all that is required to keep you and our community safe.
In addition to the spacing of appointments and rigorous cleaning in between clients some of the precautions we'll be taking include:
- We will not be allowing any walk-ins, appointments only.
- The waiting area will be outside following social distancing rules of 6ft apart or in-car awaiting appointment.
- One customer per barber or you and your child if it's a kid cut appointment.
- We will provide a freshly cleaned workstation as well as a new cape per person.
- We ask that you do wear a mask whenever you're in the shop except for when you're in the chair.
We are adhering to the guidance sent out by the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering. You can read in more detail by following this link: OSBCB Guidelines
If you are ready to get that next appointment - click on the link below - We will have you looking stellar no time!